In accordance with the IFCM Statutes, we officially invite all IFCM members in good standing to attend the 2017 session of the IFCM General Assembly, which will take place during the 11th World Symposium on Choral Music on July 26, 2017, from 9AM to 1PM.
Location: Cuitadella Campus at the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), room number 40S02, Carrer de Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27, 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
- Opening of the General Assembly.
- Constitution of the General Assembly.
- Approval of activity reports.
- Approval of financial reports.
- Approval of dues and the budget.
- Approval of action plans.
- Items forwarded by the Executive Committee/Board.
- Items forwarded by members.
- Approval of revised statutes.
- Appointment and dismissal of President, Board members and internal auditors.
- Adjournment of the General Assembly.
Reports from the Executive Committee:
- President's report by Michael J. Anderson
- Financial reports 2016 by Treasurer Håkan Wickström
- Financial reports 2017 by Treasurer Håkan Wickström
- Offices reports:
- Marketing report
- Conductors Without Borders
- World Youth Choir
- Word Choral Day
- International Choral Bulletin
- Composition Competition
Reports from the Founding Members on their IFCM Activities
Reports from the Board Members on their IFCM Activities
Please visit the IFCM exhibit booth during the Symposium and meet IFCM Board and Executive Committee members and staff. This is a unique opportunity to learn more about IFCM and how the General Assembly works, and to find out why your involvement is important in this process!