IFCM is cooperating with partners in China on a set of international choral festivals in July 2018 and is calling for choirs interested in joining one or several of these festivals:
- The Belt and Road Choral Festival in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, 13 – 20 July 2018.
- The 14th China International Chorus Festival (CICF – see next announcement) in Beijing, 19 – 25 July 2018: http://en.cicfbj.cn/ (also including a selection of 4 top choirs as showcase choirs)
- The International Folk Song Choral Festival and IFCM Voices Conference in Kaili, 27 – 30 July 2018: 2017 Kaili Video
- Travel to and from Beijing covered by the choirs
- Travel from Beijing to Hohhot and Kaili covered by the local organizers
- Food and accommodation covered in Hohhot and Kaili
- Food and accommodation of the four selected choirs covered by CICF in Beijing. The other participating choirs will be in charge of their food and accommodation.
If you’re interested, please send the following material at email@example.com before February 15th, 2018: a motivation letter, CV of the choir and conductor, pictures, contact details, links to recordings.