IFCM is cooperating with partners in China on a set of international choral festivals in July 2018 and is calling for choirs interested in joining one or several of these festivals:
- The Belt and Road Choral Festival in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, 13 – 17 July 2018.
- The 14th China International Chorus Festival (CICF – see next announcement) in Beijing, 19 – 25 July 2018: http://en.cicfbj.cn/
- The International Folk Song Choral Festival and IFCM Voices Conference in Kaili, 27 – 30 July 2018: 2017 Kaili Video
Conditions offered to the selected choirs:
- International travel covered by the choirs.
- For choirs participating in the CICF and the Hohhot or Kaili Festival, travel from Beijing to one of these festivals covered by the local organizers.
- For the other choirs only participating in Hohhot and/or Kaili and not Beijing, we highly recommend flying directly to Hohhot or Kaili. Travel to final destination covered by the choirs.
- Food and accommodation covered in Hohhot and Kaili.
- Food and accommodation for four invited top choirs covered by the Beijing organizer. Discounted food and accommodation package deals offered by the Beijing organizer to all the other participating choirs.
If you’re interested, please send the following material at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15th, 2018: a motivation letter, CV of the choir and conductor, pictures, contact details, links to recordings.