Boychoir Biennial Symposium, November 17-18, 2017, Aronoff Center for the Arts, Cincinnati, Ohio USA
This is a two-day retreat & symposium for those who teach boys to sing. The event will feature masterclasses and sessions on topics ranging from the male changing voice to best administrative practices. Registration fee will be $50.
American Choral Directors Association is now gearing up for our 2018 regional conferences, which will take place across the country in February and March of the coming year. Performing choir auditions and interest session applications are active for many of those events now.
- 14-15, 2018 - Central & North Central Region (Chicago, Illinois)
- 21-24, 2018 - Southern Region (Louisville, Kentucky)
- 7-11, 2018 - Eastern Region (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- 7-11, 2018 - Southwestern Region (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- 7-10, 2018 - Northwestern Region (Portland, Oregon)
- 14-17, 2018 - Western Region (Pasadena, California)