President Emily Kuo Vong of the International Federation for Choral Music is happy to announce the following news:
- IFCM’s Executive Committee conducted a very successful meeting this past October in Lisbon, Portugal, drawing up many important plans for IFCM events, programmes, and activities in 2018 and beyond.
- The IFCM Board of Directors will conduct its first official meeting of 2018 this coming January in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Congratulations to Mr. Dominique Lecheval (France), who was nominated by the ExCom and officially approved by the Board to hold the position of Treasurer for IFCM.
- Congratulations to Ms. Sonja Greiner (Germany), who was nominated by the ExCom and officially approved by the Board to hold the position of Legal Advisor for IFCM.
- Congratulations to Mr. Liu Peng (China), who was nominated by the President and officially approved by ExCom and the Board to join as the first IFCM Board member from China.