INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION FOR CHORAL MUSIC
Becoming a member
The International Federation for Choral Music (IFCM) very much values the support and commitment of the membership to bring choral music of the world together. Your membership is important to us and means that you can be an active and vital part of the international choral community and in the process of "Volunteers connecting our Choral World".
Benefits to members include:
- Becoming a valued and active participant in the international choral community.
- Having input into the future directions of global choral music.
- The opportunity to get involved in global projects.
- A quarterly edition of the International Choral Bulletin (ICB) delivered electronically (with the possibility to have a printed copy).
- Finding other choirs and events around the world through access to the International Choral Database.
- Sharing ideas and skills by making contacts with other IFCM Members.
- Keeping you informed of the growth of global choral music through access to the Choral Census results.
- The latest IFCM news and major choral events distributed monthly via the IFCMeNEWS - delivered by email.
- Finding expertise in choral training and development through contact with leading professional choral musicians.
- Being part of the world's largest network of organizations and institutions working in the field of music through IFCM's membership to the International Music Council (IMC — http://www.imc-cim.org/)
- Helping to nurture new ideas and creative artistry through the work of conductors and composers across the world.
- Reading about many historical and contemporary ideas about choral music with free access to hundreds of ICB articles from the archives, with their translation in French, German and Spanish (http://icb.ifcm.net/en_US/).
- Staying in touch with recent and up-coming events through the Calendar and listing of International Choral Events (http://www.itchoir.it/).
- Online access to
and.... knowing that you are playing an active and important role in the development and support of choral music across the globe!