The IFCM Ambassador Program was created in 2013 to acknowledge outstanding artistic achievement within choirs and organizations that have contributed in a significant way to IFCM projects in any year.
It is IFCM Artistic Committee that selects the choirs that by being invited to participate in the major IFCM events become eligible for the “IFCM Ambassador” title. If accepted, the title may be used for 3 years starting from the year of election.
HOW TO USE IFCM AMBASSADOR LOGO
1. The IFCM Ambassador logo (jpeg format) should be prominently placed on your web site with a link to www.ifcm.net.
2. The logo may be used in all your official communications, on programs and on other promotional materials for your ensemble.
3. The logo is only to be used by the officially recognized ensemble
4. You are not permitted to modify the logo in any way.
5. The logo must be placed on a white background and can be in full color or black and white.
6. The logo must maintain its original proportions at all times.
7. The link to your web site will be published on the IFCM web site on the IFCM Ambassador Program “Roll of Honor” page.
LIST OF THE AMBASSADORS 2017
LIST OF THE AMBASSADORS 2014
Official magazine of the International Federation for Choral Music, the International Choral Bulletin is published quarterly in the four official languages of IFCM: English, French, German and Spanish. It is distributed in more than 80 countries on the five continents and is the official voice of choral music around the world.Read more
Our focus at the moment is to unite the choral calendars of international choral organisations. Meanwhile please consult the calendar of choral events published by the European Choral Association - Europa Cantat here.Read more